Peradon ‘Venom’ 3/4 jointed 8 Ball Pool CueNovember 15, 2017
Peradon One piece 8 Ball Pool ‘Break’ CueNovember 16, 2017
Peradon ‘Saturn’ 3/4 jointed 8 Ball Pool Cue
Peradon ‘Saturn’ 3/4 jointed 8 ball Pool Cue
Handspliced Cue made from English Ash shaft with Ebony and Olivewood Butt.
Peradon’s Finishing Process
- 57″ length
- Ebony & olivewood butt
- Supplied with 6″ mini butt
- Solid Brass ferrule
- Fitted with Elkmaster tip- 8-8.5 mm
Peradon cues need to be cared for correctly as they are tapered pieces of timber. If they are not, there is a high possibility of warping.
To check straightness of cue you must not roll the cue on the table.
Instead cues should be “sighted” which is the method used by Cue makers at each stage of production. To do this look down the cue’s length from butt to tip turning the cue slowly, any warpage will be easy to see.
To ensure the cue remains in perfect condition for every game:-
- Store your Cue in a cue case in a cool dry place or or on a cue rack
- Keep your cue away from heat ie radiators/ hot pipes/ hot vehicles ie car boot
- Don’t lean cues against wall
- Refrain from leaning on your cue whilst playing
- Do not bank the butt of cue onto floor to acknowledge good strokes
Whilst purchasing a new cue we can change the tip at no extra cost.
If you would like to test the strength and weight to suit your induvial needs come along to our retail premise were a selection of cues and other snooker accessories are on offer.